High School Lacrosse

All Ideas Welcome
Gretchen

High School Lacrosse

Post by Gretchen »

Last week, quietly, the first lacrosse game of 2021 was played. In Texas, Nationally-Ranked #537 Magnolia HS beat #1,373 Stratford HS, 13-3. And I feel like I need to whisper about this game due to a fear that the same person that broke up our party last season is going to do it again.

Gretchen

Re: High School Lacrosse

Post by Gretchen »

For obvious reasons, the SOUTH will be the first HS Boys and HS Girls Region to start playing games. Though in a limited fashion, Texas has already started and North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia are right behind them. We will start inputting schedules and scores, as well as outputting Rankings, Best Upcoming Games, Best Games, and Best Upsets, after the new Lummys Ranking Tool is installed on Lummys.com.

Heneghan

Post by Heneghan »

Lummys Ranking Tool should be up and running within a week. Hopefully, within days.

Baducchi

Post by Baducchi »

Basically I'm sitting on my hands until you guys get rollin'.

Tommy No

Post by Tommy No »

Half-truth. You can start setting up your ducks. But, yes, don't start knocking them down (i.e. contacting them) until we're up and running. We want to show our Brands what we're doing, not tell them.

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

At both the high school and college level, but especially the high school level, I'd like to see location-based photos. Obviously, with lacrosse but... Lacrosse in Hawaii. Lacrosse in Alaska. Lacrosse in wherever. Photos that show the unique taste of lacrosse in the given area.

for example, this is Minnesota. the photo could be even better but you get the idea.