NFL

General Chatter

Re: NFL

Postby wahoomurf » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Luv them Chargers---paid for my first new car.Just one of the reasons I'm a big fan.Lynn is a terrific coach and Old Man Rivers is having a career year.The Nevermore's QB looked lost today.Flacco looked ticked.Does the new kid have a fragile ego? Harbaugh's status?Running scared?
wahoomurf

Postby DMac » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:53 pm

BIRDS FLYIN' NOW, GET SIX!!!!!!
PAT too...on a roll.
DMac

Postby Typical Lax Dad » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:57 pm

wahoomurf wrote:Luv them Chargers---paid for my first new car.Just one of the reasons I'm a big fan.Lynn is a terrific coach and Old Man Rivers is having a career year.The Nevermore's QB looked lost today.Flacco looked ticked.Does the new kid have a fragile ego? Harbaugh's status?Running scared?

I can’t believe Harbaugh left Jackson in. Should have gone with Flacco and hope to fight another day.
Typical Lax Dad

Postby DMac » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Lightning Bolts trying desperately to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....stand by.
DMac

Postby DMac » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:24 pm

dis not liking that! Ball snatching Bears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQZarDGRH1Q
DMac

Postby DMac » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Eagles got plucked a little bit by the zebras.
Nice snatch, but the refs say NFG, OOB.
Game of inches on full display.
DMac

Postby DMac » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Two pipes, no goal. Unbelievable.
Eagles snatch the W and fly on.
BP'll come down fairly quickly, dis,
you good now, brotha.
DMac

Postby dislaxxic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 am

Got no fingernails left...wore out my defibrillator...but the Iggles move on. Saints will likely put a stop to this madness, but we didn't have a lot of confidence last year either.

Miracles DO happen...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Postby youthathletics » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Ball was tipped. Does not help matters, but likely makes the kicker feel a bit better. With an eagles fan in the house....I was happy with results.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself. Livy
youthathletics

Postby youthathletics » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Pocket passer wins a big game again. So much harder to scheme against them. CFP Championship.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself. Livy
youthathletics

Postby Brooklyn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Much talk on tv today about this being the 50th anniversary of the Jets win over Colts - NFL has not been the same ever since!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

~ Charles Francis "Socker" Coe ~
Brooklyn

Postby wahoomurf » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Chargers were pitiful today,Losing to BradyChik adds an extra layer of misery. :cry: I got me a wicked headache. bang1
wahoomurf

Postby Brooklyn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm

No repeat Super Bowl Champs this year as Philly is defeated by NO Saints:

http://www.philly.com/eagles/nick-foles ... 90114.html

Turning point came when Saints faked a punt and got a first down. But it remained close as WR Alshon Jeffery let a well thrown pass go through his hands and this led to turnover. Seemed to me like the OL did not provide adequate blocking for their running game. A needless taunting penalty did not help as it led to a first down for Saints. Thus, the lack of proper discipline may have contributed (or possibly cause) the loss to NO.

It will be interesting to see how the QB situation is handled as one has to be top dog while the other takes another road.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

~ Charles Francis "Socker" Coe ~
Brooklyn

Postby dislaxxic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:59 pm

The Iggles were very much in a game they probably had no business being in in the first place. Their season was lost with early-season losses to the Titans and the Panthers. They could/should have won either game with the Cowboys. Home field advantage in the playoffs is YUUUGE, especially in a noisebox like n'walins has...

Ginger Jesus is our franchise quarterback. St. Nick's place in Philly Phootball Lore is cemented for all time, but it is very doubtful he will be back.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHATTER