Hockey

Hamsterdam is FanLax's Brown Paper Bag. A Forum frequented by people with language and behavioral issues.

Re: Hockey

Postby DD-Tech » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Nigel wrote:Hey Now!

The Canadiens have always been pussies to us Bruins fans.

NSFW

http://lummys.com/fanlax/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/hockey-gina.jpg

[Nigel, it pained me to edit your post, especially in Hamsterdam, but I had to. I apologize. Admin]

that was great! :lol:
DD-Tech

Re: Hockey

Postby Nigel » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 pm

"I think everyone knows that my public appearances get an enthusiastic reaction," he said. "I get booed when I present the Stanley Cup and at the NHL draft. I even managed to get booed in Las Vegas before the Vegas Golden Knights ever played a game. So let there be no doubt: Tonight should erase any claim that election to the Hockey Hall of Fame is a popularity contest." - Gary Bettman

Bettman cracking a one-liner at his HOF induction.

Considered by many to be a little SOB, Bettman has done much more good than harm to the league. Haters can STFU, Bettman isn't going away anytime soon.

"For those of you that might think at this reflective moment that I might be getting ready to retire: Forget it."

The boos are now part of the Bettman schtick and he's obviously embraced it. I think they're hilarious!
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Nigel

Previous

Return to HAMSTERDAM