2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

2019 FanLax

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby Uklax » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 am

OCanada wrote:Hmm well you were never going to enable my first choices.


Sorry dude
User avatar
Uklax
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby Matnum PI » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:35 am

Looked great against the US National team a couple of days ago. Blue chip.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
User avatar
Matnum PI
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby OCanada » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:38 am

I think you should huddle up with your gf and discourage her enabling this random approach
OCanada
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby OCanada » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:23 am

Dropping Hunter Tyler Towson, Not on 2019 roster,

Drops:

Yale D
Mike D'Amario UVA Grad
Griffin Buczek Cornell
Nunter Tyler Towson First team MIAA but injured a knee. Dont know if its health or something else
OCanada
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby ohmilax34 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:05 am

Brandau is a good pick, but is he going to get a lot of time when Gaudet is back? Rooney is the lefty in that group and Morrill the X attackman. Brandau may be more versatile than Gaudet.
User avatar
ohmilax34
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby OCanada » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 am

Flexible yes but the guy is a beast you cannot ignore for a second. I don’t see him sitting. Disclosure I have him
OCanada
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby ohmilax34 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:41 am

OCanada wrote:Flexible yes but the guy is a beast you cannot ignore for a second. I don’t see him sitting. Disclosure I have him

Gaudet reminds me of Stephen Keogh, in that they are very good at what they do, but it's hard to see them expanding their games. Keogh was always a crease finisher. Gaudet is a crease finisher. I'm not trying to diminish that role, he proved his worth in the playoffs.
User avatar
ohmilax34
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby Uklax » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:12 am

Brandau will oust Rooney for starting role I think... Rooney will be the fourth attackman. Brandau is their reeves replacement I think
User avatar
Uklax
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby admin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:22 am

Reeves replacement... That's a tall order.

UK Lax
Dylan Foulds JR A PSU
Austin French A SR Denver
Jake Carraway A JR Georgetown
Kieren Mullins A JR Rutgers
Matt Brandau FR A Yale

Jesse Leung JR A/M Umass
Brendan Sunday SR A/M Towson

Lucas Wittenberg SR M Georgetown
Anthony DeMaio SO A UMD
Joseph Sessa M SR Yale
Dylan Beckwith M JR Fairfield
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby admin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:43 am

ohmilax34 Saturday, 13-Oct
PA Talk 14-Oct
OCanada 15-Oct
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby Uklax » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:43 am

admin wrote:Reeves replacement... That's a tall order.

UK Lax
Dylan Foulds JR A PSU
Austin French A SR Denver
Jake Carraway A JR Georgetown
Kieren Mullins A JR Rutgers
Matt Brandau FR A Yale

Jesse Leung JR A/M Umass
Brendan Sunday SR A/M Towson

Lucas Wittenberg SR M Georgetown
Anthony DeMaio SO A UMD
Joseph Sessa M SR Yale
Dylan Beckwith M JR Fairfield


I don’t mean actually replace reeves, I mean I think he was their main draft this year to fill
that space, I just mean I think he will be the new third attackman to replace reeves space over Rooney and seen as though a lot of Yale’s points come from attack my logic was that he would get decent points, if that doesn’t happen till junior year that’s also fine due to my surplus 25+ point attackmen but I think he will work his way into the top three this year
User avatar
Uklax
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby ohmilax34 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:55 am

Uklax wrote:
admin wrote:Reeves replacement... That's a tall order.

UK Lax
Dylan Foulds JR A PSU
Austin French A SR Denver
Jake Carraway A JR Georgetown
Kieren Mullins A JR Rutgers
Matt Brandau FR A Yale

Jesse Leung JR A/M Umass
Brendan Sunday SR A/M Towson

Lucas Wittenberg SR M Georgetown
Anthony DeMaio SO A UMD
Joseph Sessa M SR Yale
Dylan Beckwith M JR Fairfield


I don’t mean actually replace reeves, I mean I think he was their main draft this year to fill
that space, I just mean I think he will be the new third attackman to replace reeves space over Rooney and seen as though a lot of Yale’s points come from attack my logic was that he would get decent points, if that doesn’t happen till junior year that’s also fine due to my surplus 25+ point attackmen but I think he will work his way into the top three this year

Of course, the attack probably scored so much because Ben Reeves was one of them.
User avatar
ohmilax34
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby OCanada » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 pm

UK. I am with you in thinking he will be the third starter this year and get points and be the focus of the attack B4 it’s over. I wanted him Thought he might slip to me unless someone used luck to make their selection !
OCanada
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby Uklax » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 pm

ohmilax34 wrote:
Uklax wrote:
admin wrote:Reeves replacement... That's a tall order.

UK Lax
Dylan Foulds JR A PSU
Austin French A SR Denver
Jake Carraway A JR Georgetown
Kieren Mullins A JR Rutgers
Matt Brandau FR A Yale

Jesse Leung JR A/M Umass
Brendan Sunday SR A/M Towson

Lucas Wittenberg SR M Georgetown
Anthony DeMaio SO A UMD
Joseph Sessa M SR Yale
Dylan Beckwith M JR Fairfield


I don’t mean actually replace reeves, I mean I think he was their main draft this year to fill
that space, I just mean I think he will be the new third attackman to replace reeves space over Rooney and seen as though a lot of Yale’s points come from attack my logic was that he would get decent points, if that doesn’t happen till junior year that’s also fine due to my surplus 25+ point attackmen but I think he will work his way into the top three this year

Of course, the attack probably scored so much because Ben Reeves was one of them.


Yeah but instead of reeves they have the best face off in college lacrosse giving extra possessions
User avatar
Uklax
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby ohmilax34 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Griffin Cook, FR A Syracuse
User avatar
ohmilax34
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby admin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Told by an SU coach that in their recent scrimmage he was the best player on the field.

Any drops? Or just the Grads? Looks like this minus the (what I believe to be) Grads.

ohmilax34
Mac O'Keefe A JR PSU
Griffin Cook FR A Syracuse
Riley Curtis A SO Denver
Casey Rose SR M Rutgers
Connor Fletcher M JR Cornell
Nathan Solomon SR A Syracuse
Owen Seebold SO A Syracuse

Luke Crimmins SO M Princeton
Aidan Olmstead SO A Loyola
John Duffy SR M Loyola
Colton Jackson SR M Denver
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby admin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:53 pm

PA Talk Sunday, 14-Oct
OCanada 15-Oct
FCALax 16-Oct
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby Uklax » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:24 am

ohmilax34 wrote:Griffin Cook, FR A Syracuse


Heard he is the new Dylan rice, almost persuaded me off my pick at one point...
User avatar
Uklax
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby OCanada » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:37 am

I guessed #1 and 13. Both picks likely better than mine will be. Maybe UKs gf can make my pick.
OCanada
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Postby admin » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:01 am

Likely to be better? Canada, as the picks progress, you're rapidly running out of blue-chip options.
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 2019 FANLAX

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest